- Snow plowing shall commence as a given storm begins to move out of the area, unless the anticipated snowfall will be in excess of 12 inches; services will then commence after 6 inches have fallen.
- Driveways will be cleared within 12 hours of a storm ending.
- Sidewalks will be cleared within 24 hours of a storm ending.
- Based on each snow event, the contractor will focus on clearing driveways first, school bus stops second, and then all sidewalks (except as noted below).
- The contractor rotates their snow removal starting area for each storm so that no particular area is given preferential treatment for each storm.
- Homeowners are responsible for clearing the walkway from their front door to their driveway.
Any concerns about the snow removal process for Malvern Hunt can be directed to Hershey’s Mill Management via the Contact Us page on this website or by calling 484-883-8373.
Please keep in mind, East Whiteland Township is responsible for the plowing and maintenance of all streets throughout our community. If you have concerns about the plowing of the community’s streets, please call the township at 610-648-0600.
Homeowners in the Ridings section of the community are responsible for the own snow removal process on their own driveways and sidewalks.